Services around the software
We support you from the very beginning!
Implementing efficient and sustainable LIMS solutions requires more than just implementing the software. Benefit from our 40 years of project experience. As LIMS experts, we are at your side with our consulting and services. Dialog-oriented. In partnership. Sustainable.
After the live launch, we also offer our customers a support area.
Our experts provide you with comprehensive advice and develop concrete solution proposals for efficient and flexible process control - entirely in line with your individual requirements.
- Analysis of the workflow & positioning of the planned system
- Estimation of the time and cost frame
- Development of a procedural concept
- Requirements specification
The implementation of our software systems is carried out through the development of a project plan with project steps that build on each other. This includes:
- Development of a detailed concept for your requirements
- Possible realization via our standard modules
- Precise definition of necessary extensions to the application
- Installation of the standard modules and extension of the implemented applications
- Training of administrators and users
- Acceptance of the system and productive start in your environment
- Support in the initial phase after commissioning
We offer you customized training courses for our software and the associated tools. Whether for training courses at our premises or on request at your site - you will be professionally qualified by us. In addition to theoretical knowledge, our training experts will provide you with targeted practical skills in the use of our software. You can find a current overview of our training courses here.
When productive operation begins after a project has been completed, we offer you various high-quality support services. These include services for updates as well as upgrades. Updates improve the installed software and are delivered as patches. Upgrades are provided for new, important functions. New releases are available after release and can be requested. Furthermore, a support area on our website and a hotline are available to our customers.